IDA MARIAM! BANYAKLAH BERSABAR KERANA INI HANYA DUGAAN ALLAH YANG HANYA MAHU MENCABAR KESABARANMU. (actually, i typed this for the third time! SABAR.)
Went to RP Open House today! Yes! With my friends! Walked to RP from the MRT Station. No FREE Shuttle Bus this year. So TAK BEST! Hehe Banyak Complain!
We played games! And more games! and games! Im not that interested in the courses, so I just palyed more games, get my free ice cream, n yes!
Syarah! I played floorball. yes. it was fun. I was suppose to hit 13 balls into the goal in 1 minute. I had to beat this girl. but I only managed 11 balls. heheh.. No pro, so no comment!
Then this one dude, so funny! he said something that really need a good laugh at! Ok I'm being evil and mean! So then We laughed & laughed & laughed & we ngumpat bout him. yes so evil of ME.
Then my friend was like : "Eh! dia kat situ, dosa tau! Pi mintak maaf!"
While in Dilemma to go or not to go'
Girl: Want chocs? 3 for $1.50!
Ida: Yes. Thank You.
Whou would say NO to chocz? hahhaha!
Shared with Nyzah & Yana.
Then ....
the dude, there!
yana 'accompanied' me to approach him. Serious. Paisey-ness.
ME (no no no.. what to say??)
Yana: Awak, awak! tadik kan Dia (looked at ME) ngumpat sal awk, so dia nk kata sorry & nak kasi awk chocs!
ME (WHAT THE.. my chocs!!!!)
Dude: ahh?? ahh?????????????????
ME: Ah, nah~ hahahahahha
Walked off.
Serious. Cannowt carrylah the malu!
The rest had to go, left Nyra,Nyzah,Dupz,ME&Yana. We played Sudoku. Our time; 2 minutes 02 seconds. Kecoh, babe!
Hahah!
We played more games, solat at W3 level 4.
Went to KFC to eat, DUH!! Found a place for four but sadly there's five of us. Looked around the saw fourAl-Arabiah mamats with five seats, So Nyzah asked them to exchange places with us. And we did :)
At 3.30 pm went to catch a movie, Cicak-man, with my dearie friend. Had a good time. Thank YOU very muach.
After the movie, someone from SURIA came to me to interview me bout the movie, but I declined. Paisey lah. I'll surely go for it if My Friends were with me. yes :)
My Yai & Nyai from Johor came. I love them so muach!
& Ya Allah, eventhough I am having a good time, You know better, I know you do.. Thank You Allah for always being there for Me
Salamz!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: