He doesn't know he brightens up my day, He doesn't know when he walked passed me my heart skips a beat, My love furnace, Begins to heat,
He doesn't know I speak of him to my friends, He doesn't know I dream about him at night, He doesn't know I look at his picture, And say isn't he the most wonderful sight,
He doesn't know my love for him is strong, He doesn't know I hide it from him, He doesn't know that when he leaves, My heart grows oh so dim,
He doesn't know I cry at night, At how I wish he was mine, He doesn't know that I want to fast forward, To see if we end up together I want to fast forward time,
He doesn't know I love him more than anyone, And that I would cry if he died, He doesn't know I try to tell him I love him, And trust me I have tried,
He doesn't know I get jealous, When I see him talking to all girls, And when he does, My mind starts into a million twirls,
It stores up inside, Causing me pain and grief, And if I tell him, He would probably be in disbelief,
He doesn't know I care more than anyone ever could, He doesn't know I want to show him the world, I guess what he doesn't get, Is I want to be his girl,
But all my love for him is stored inside, And my feelings I try not to show, And I am sure, My love for him will grow,
But what he doesn't know, Won't hurt him just me, But I think it is the best thing, Do you agree???????????
Thank you Aisyah, kte saaaaaaayang awak banget2 :))
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: