<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:33:00 PM

yesterday is yesterday

Bismillah..

Ok. My past posts are making me go dizzy cause all the font colours are light colours and it's hard to read. hah

Cut the crap.

Yesterday..

yes.. yesterday..

Oh yar! Went cycling with Nyzah & Liyana. Crazy, Fun & Exciting.
Atlast we managed to get our hands on bicycles.
really crazy.
Nyzah got her own.
Liyana & I was the ones without bicycles.
God!
Seriously.
It's frustrating to find two bikes.
Erks- Atlast.. Atlast we borrowed Nyzah's neighbour's bicycles.
but something's wrong with the bike. The gear or something. I don't really understand about these bikes.
you see, everytime I want to ride a bike, something will eventually went wrong.
ALWAYS.
Don't believe me, ask my parents or ask Syarah or Atikah or Nadia K..
they know what happened during that Amazing Race. Hmph.

Nyzah & Liyana got stunt bikes.
& I got a bike with a baby seater
& a basket at the front.

ha ha ha
And yeah they are always cycling at the front while I.. I was motivating myself to cycle faster as the bike is so heavy.
And Nadiah K, NOW I really understand how you feel that day cycling that bike while we .. "cummon Nadia!! come! come!"
talk easy.. buat cam nk pengan ;P

Ok yeah, so then we went on our mission; Cycle from Pasir Ris to East Coast.
We cycled from Pasir Ris to Tampines to Bedok to East Coast.
At Bedok, the rain was so big. ( hahahaha! ok2~ I'm so mean! -___-" )
But then despite the rain,
We reached East Coast!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

There.. Nyzah ate Mee Hoon Goreng, I ate Kway Teow Greng & Liyana ate Roti John.
We took pictures. We laughed. We crapped. We solat. &We cycled home.

It took us like 1 hour 40 mins to cycle from Pasir ris to East Coast.
& we reached nyzah's home at around 20:50 hrs.



I reached home 20 mins before Project Runway started.
Phew~
I was hoping Uli to be the winner!!
But why.. why why...


Jeffrey??


nvm.



So that's my fun & exciting day YESTERDAY.
Can't wait for what tomorrow brings.

"I just cant wait for.. anything"

Really.

=D


P.S: Huda, I really hope that you will get to continue pre-u together2. Want to accomplish that "ana - ente" mission. =D

P.P.S: I'm missing all you Bagedilz <3
Salamz.

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D