Nothing much. Woke up late. Together with my bro, rush to his school to attend his Sec Oneorientation.(did I spell that out correctly??). We arrived 10 mins before the thing finish. -__- No big deal. Like usual, teachers, the school rules n yada yadi yadu. No this, No that.
Bought his school books. Umm.. No cute guys. Sad. GOD !! IDA!!
K shuddup.
Went to Mc'D.
Atlast!! Saw one cute delivery guy.
Weehee.
Astaghfirullahalazim.
Bought Mc'Spicy meal. Bro ate the burger. I ate fries. Nice.
On way home, uh oh!! I forgot my umbrella at Mc'D.
Deep inside,
YES. One last look at that cute dude.
Hee.
K done.
Salamz! =))
I miss you people.
Seriously.
But maybe not you.(not in pic so dun get emo ppl.)
Gosh. How much I hate to hate you.
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: