Friday, December 29, 2006 8:31:00 PM
& yesterday's tomorrow brings...
Bismillah..
First, I just realized that I chose this skin at the right time. Yes. Hari Raya Haji. Korban. Sheeps.
yes. Sheeps. haha
Ok.
Second, Wooohooo! Syarah's back! Yippiee! I visited her blog first thing today. Sure got new post & walla!! Im soo correct. Thanks for the tak-hansum mat dearie.. really can't wait to see what he looks like -__-
& today..
YES. I went to Jurong Swimming Complex with Liyana & Nyzah. We had fun. I hope Liyana did too okay. hehe.. Ok we planned to meet at Chinese Garden mrt station at 11 but then they turned up at 12:30. So I waited for them like 1 hour 20 mins. Note that.. 1 hour 20 mins!
Asykurlillah, Allah is always there for me & I got my mp3 =) heh :P
Did our solah kat bawah block. Then..
We splashed for like.. 2 hours. Honestly, I want more ! but then someone has ta go home early.. so sob2.. okey.. Go home.
Ate at KFC.
ULTIMATE CHICKEN MEAL.
Not enough.
Bought chocolates.
A must!!
hehe
Nyzah's father fetched us & sent Liyana home but he dropped me at Pasir Ris. That's cool cause there's my bus, no need to wait & I reached home at 19:40 hrs.
So there.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. =D
Overall, we have succeeded in our mission to go Hiking, Cycling & Swimming.
haha!
& I'm so happy.
So, Bagedilz.. when's our next meet up?? heeeeeee
Salamz!