<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Monday, December 25, 2006 8:13:00 PM

nostalgic. is that the correct word? Whatever

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Akumz, EeE-Daa!!!!!!!!!

1stly, soRy saL kAd BuRok and sal AnTa LmBt mAT! Hehe2
taPi tAk Kesah Lah, saL Ade OrG tu POn diE Anta Lmbt! wahaha!
k k, kite Nak cakap sarRy sAL ByNk saLah daN siLaP, wait x2
tak seDaP, siLaP daN saLah
kite buAt pAt awak. SoRy eh!
kite kwn kan? kan kan?!
HeE~ AnD aLso GOod LuCk w eeen (Which I cant figure out what she's trying ta sae) .. AmyRa!!
*wiNkz*
HaHa! OkaeLah, ByE!!!

HoODa <3

FRENZ FOREVER!!!


##cleaning up my drawer, found those cards i used to get from Friends, seeing that now we only send sms to each others.


Yes. I miss those good times. If only I could turn back time. Wish I never say what I did say. I never act the way I did. Just sit and stare and..... say.... nothing. Maybe things would be aright.

And we could still be friends Forever.

But whatever,

you reading this,
you wont even care,

maybe just like her..





Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D