Sunday, December 24, 2006 5:52:00 PM
Im looking around for a new skin. And there's not even one that I loike. And Im sooo tired & FED UP!!!!!!
URGH!!!!
I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.I'd chime in, "Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of..."
Ok. Im not into P!ATD. Seriously. But I watched AVM.. no it's VMA .. sorry.. and P!ATD kinda being called up many times. &the part they sang and performed on stage. It's kinda cool actually.. but, No. Im not into them. yeah. Avril is still my no. 1. yes.
.
.
.
.
.
..Hmm.. maybe I should look for a P!ATD skin.
No.No.
Yes?
Forget it.
Peace outx!