Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:56:00 PM
Everyday I try to play
Anotha game my heart cant take it
I try ta find anotha boy
But ol d while
I cant face it
Why do I miss eu so muach
Oh ____ please
Give us one more try
I see eu out w ol ur frens
Laughing it up as eu pretend
To have a good tyme
I NOE CUZ IM LIVING THE SAME LYFE
So one ov us has got ta sae
We cant keep living the same way
So I'll be d one
I'll say it
I'll say it
I'll say it
I'll say it agane
_______ cum back ta me
In my heart I still believe
We were meant ta be
togatha so whatever it takes
_______ cum back ta me
I should have neva set eu free
Let me
Come Back
I wana call
But then I stall
After ol I just couldnt take it
Cuz if eu play
Eu push me awae
Eu know the day
My heart you'd break it
I knoe we made the mistake
Cant eu stop ur Foolish PRIDE
And cum back ta Me
Lets try
You know eu miss ur baby ___
And I can see tt ya think about Me
So Why do eu act like eu dont' care
like ol this lurve between us isn't there
I noe that ure upset
I KNOW I DID EU WRONG
I KNOW EU WANT ME TO PAY FOR ALL THE PAIN THAT I'VE CAUSED
And in the end it ol cums down to just one thing
Its YOU &Me
... Peace.