Saturday, November 18, 2006 1:49:00 AM
Where's My Last Bus??
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
It wus a very tiring day. We visited 11 houses today!! N yeah!! I beat my brother!! yay!!
He only went 10 houses.. n I went 11. haha!
it was a C R A Z Y day!
Some ppl had FUN..
Some people had to WORRY their lyfe lyk mad..
n some lyk goin BONKAS oredi..
there are even TEARS involved. erk-
Overall, we ATE alot. N yeah, A LOT!! Now how on earth m i gonna loose weight if the people ard is feeding me lyk in paradise. gee~ (ok2!! my fault!!)
Let me just get to the climax,
ok so as usual, the last house we end up with 3 people AGAIN!!
ME, NYZAH and MARDHIAH.
We went ta nadiah K house.. we were like having the time of our life.. sitting at her house.. eat2.. tolk2.. not worrying what time it is which is actually 23:00 hrs. we watched teevee.. then at 23:15,
Mardhiah starting to kick my leg,
Then,
I kicked Nyzah's and she kicked mine, well she didnts actually kick, u noe the like.. "gesel2",
And that remind me of that story, Zarinah vs sumthang. LOL. ok dunget it. Nevamind.
Mardhiah and I were like so confident that we can catch the last bus, so we started worrying for Nyzah.
"Sempat ker nk kejar MRT nyzah??"
"Klw bus aku rase ley uh"
"Tnk lari? nyzah.. canner kau??"
then when we reached the mrt station, ok , she managed to get the MRT, the last train wus at 00:24 I think.
So Mar and I walked ta the interchange, then.. guess what,
the last bus is at 23:30
look at watch, 23:40.
turn around, bus 25, last bus 23:40, just pass by. bubbye!!
turn around bus 854, last bus 23:40, bubbye again!
then we like panic.
No No No. Crazy Crazy Crazy. Scared Scared Scared.
Mardhiah kol dad, met at Tampines, he fetched us.
n guess what we end up taking the train. urgh.
LEARNT LESSON : Worry bout urself THEN others. hah!
now Im so damn tired, and I think Id better sleep.
It wus a crazy n fun-filled day with you Beyloweans. LOL.
Luv ya'L muach2.
Now, Bubbye. urgh.
I mean, yarh2....
SALAMZ!!
P/S: I wus having fun all day long, N I just realized, Atikah is having her History paper. Owh~ so sad~ feel sorry for u. Just stay kewl N everythings gonna be oryte yar babe?? Luv yar.