<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:49:00 AM

Thats it!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Banyak hari dah berlalu. Dan ana rasa , this is just the way I am. Changing the way I am would definitely take a lot more tyme than I think. I cant be like those nyce girls lyke ukht Halimah, or Nadiah or Hafidzah or Rasyidah or whoever.. I surely cant be like THAT. maebe for sometme, but 24/7.. Id rather.. urm... uhh.. eat my socks!! (N THATS EEEEEW!!!)

Its difficult for me ta actually PRETEND ta be like them. this is just the way I am. Crazy.. Playful.. Pranky (such werds).. I just cant seem ta be serious like that.. ahh I noe what I mean. niewaes, who cares, LOL.

2 more papers till the end of O level. N I really can't wait ta go pre-u n finish my pre-u n go overseas n yay!!! InsyAllah.

I want to really focus on ukhrawi subjects n leave behind ol those academics that makes me go crazy. Seriously.

then when Im overseas, il miss ol my friends..

Nadya, Nyza, Nyra, Aini, Duplie, Nasy, Amira, Rasyida, Mar, Adilah.. n so on...

N of cuz the BAGEDILZ.

N btw, pplz, i read this SOMEONE blog, i will not type out his name, later he freaked out cuz Im still reading his blog. haha! ok n I saw this,, it kinda kewl actually.. so here goes..

"cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can slitl raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it."

hihi.. now im off!! Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D