Friday, November 24, 2006 8:27:00 PM
Suddenly
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Ring2, Rasyidah kolled,
"Awk nk p men badminton ark??"
haiyyo!! Its 12.40 n I just woke up ok!!
"Ah yerlah2. k k."
So It was a great day, playing badminton n ol. OK OK I LOST to Syafiq, like Oh Dear~
Malu nyer. Hah! Shuddup lah Rasyidah, action eh~
4 more days to Grad Day, they said it would be boring, but I dok noe, let just see lah yarh..
I think it would be fun like we can explore the new school n gugugaga.
Oh yarh, then my dad taught me tis song,
"If I were a carpenter son,
If I were to marry,
I would marry a carpenter daughter,
More than anybody,
I can saw,
She can saw,
We can saw together,
In the middle of the night,
sawing one another." haha
Funny right, funny right, ok cut.
Huda left for KL, Atikah wont be around for hari Raya, that left me with tis gong2 Syarah.
HeiX. Hidup ni mmg kesyan.. thankx Fairuz for that.
Thank U Allah for olwaes being there for Me,
Thank U Rasyidah for being there for Me,
N thank U Syarah for olwaes being there for me even tho I dun wan oso u cum one uh! hah!
Till then, salamz.