Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:14:00 PM
So muach for a GREAT day, yeah~ ha ha~ -_-"
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Yesterday ana went out with my fellow classmates jalan2 hari raya. We started off at clementi. Ana wus late and that's bad. hehe.. End up waiting for them at ana Ustazah'z block. it wus freaky.. why? guess what?? There loadza cats!! Gosh~ N im lyke..
"Okay u creatures.. stay away from me!!", ehekz~
It wus fun. I really missed going out with them. but theres still some things that happened n i dont really like it. yeah. Going out with them is alright but theres olwaes these lil heartaches. yeah.
We started off with 10 of us, n we end up at the last house with only like three people, Nyza, Me and Nadya. hmphs.. but its oryte.. its fun at teacher's house.. her baby likes me loads,
Note this Nadya, HE LOVES ME!! haha!!!
Well, basically it wus oryte, il give it a rating of 5.5 stars. Yeah. I can't lie that ana actually had more fun Hari Raya-ing with my fellow "Gongs2 Bagedilz". We laughed, We joke, We hehe hihi hoho huhu together.. AND THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT IGNORED ME WHEN I SAID SOMETHING EVEN IF ITS LAME OR NOTHING IMPORTANT.
I REALLY FELT APPRECIATED. Im not trying ta differentiate them, but that's just how i feel.. more comfy n appreciated.
to my fellow friends, if ure reading this (which i dun expect u too cuz i jus dont larh), im sorry yarh if im being harsh.
Nws, Im going out to the movies w the "Beyloweans" nex week. insyAllah. we're gonna watch FINAL CALL. Its gonna be fun I suppose, but i dok noe, after yesterday, i just feel.. urgh..
I MISS YOU MY GONGS2 BAGEDILZ!! ahakX~
*ida drags her legs outta here*
Peace OutX pplz!!
I mean, salamz.