I have been wanting to post this since19/11/06but i didnt get the chance.
I had great fun on19/11, guess what.. I GOT TO MEET MY BAGEDILZ!!Gosh, how I am so happy to get to meet them. <3<3<3
And last minute, I had to help in tis skit, act ta be this one Dingdong's wife. But it wus fun n funny lah with my Bagedils ard. Really had fun. Seriously.
Atikah Syarah, shut up ok.
this My beloved GONG2 BAGEDILZ. PEACE!!
Rehearsing
that's me that's me!! yay! n urm, that's Luqman. Ok move on.
why like dat huh? *Atikah.S, shuddup.*
like Syarah said it, satu cacat dua cacat. hah!
Atikah in between.
Cute lah tuh~
Peace!
Luqman is so sebok!
Syaheer n Luqman
Again?? haiyyoz
I love my BagedilZ!! where's Syarah?? - behind the camera. Oww...
The Bully, Atikah Syarah. So cute ryte...... NOT ;P
Huda cute, Atikah not *shake2 head*
Syarah confessed she actually wanted ta hit me with the Balloons. See? Such a bad bully!! ishk2~
Cute! Biasa jek~ Ok Huda, don't burst.
Last but not least, THE GONG2 BAGEDILZ UNITED!!! yay!! love2 <3<3<3
Ok. I realized there's so many of Luqman's face there. WHY uh???
I really had great fun on that day. The sad part was when we had to go home. Sob2~ seriously.
hehe.. salamz!
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: