<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Sunday, November 26, 2006 5:18:00 PM

Gugugaga

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I FEEL LIKE DOING THIS!!! C R A Z Y

OKAY. Today went to Jurong Waterfall (my bros n sis kol it) to swim and splash and fun fun fun!!
It was bloody fun. Serious. Like never meet water like dat. (Haiyyoz.. I dok noe why these days I talk like this one uh)
Huda tag along. Wanted to ask others, but dok noe who.
The Lazy river was oryte, My father held my boya and I held Huda's hand so like we attached together2 so never part like dat arh.
That time suddenly like I tot bout, let say if the frenship between me n huda is like genggaman tangan ini..
Then suddenly, Pap! Our hands terlepas...

Ooooops..


Then I realized like, OK HAYAL!!!

Next, the wave2 part oso very fun one. I pulled my adeq and Huda till like the middle and I realized my feet cannowt touch the floor, then I like kanchong!! haha!
Second time played the wave2 one alone. Sad huh~ haha!
Almost drown, and the mat infront of me, I think he did saw me like "haaa!! huuu!! help~" (the wave is quite big and I cant reach the floor okey!!) but he just like watch me like dat.. Haiyyoz!
but then dad n sis came along so we like gugugaga together gether.

After that we go eat at Adam road. yum2~ ok no big deal.

Ahhh!! It wus fun afterall. Lol.

Planning of doing some outdoor activities, which d'ya reckon we should go,

Sungei Buloh? Botanic Garden? Chinese Garden?

Any other recommendation?

Btw, I read this while surfing the net,


Today's special: Tasty salad garnished with a thumb

The tip of a restaurant worker's thumb was sliced off while he was chopping lettuce. The man was brought to the nearest hospital without the missing piece of his thumb, because they couldn't find it.

Before rushing off to get medical help, worker's sanitized the counter and put the ingredients in a refrigerator. They didn't know the man's thumb was also in the pile of ingredients.

The following day, the ingredients were served to a lunch crowd.

Thinking it was gristle the woman chewed on the unexpected ingredient. Later she discovered it was actually part of a thumb she was chewing on.

"Physically I think she's OK, other than hysteria," Franks, a health official said.

"The salad should have been discarded," he added.


Eeeeeewwww huh

laterx,

Salamz!

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D