Astaghfirullahalazim.. banyak betul dugaan nih selama seminggu O'lvel ni. ishk ishk ishk. Naseb baek lah Allah kasik ana hidup panjang lagi. Alhamdulillah.
Today got Maths paper 2. Haha!! Macam nak terkentut man, bak kata Atikah. Haha. That girl olwaes lyke dat. LOL. But I still love u laaah. But its true u noe, I read ur blog.. I can't deny I love u guys more than Chocolates.
Note that, CHOCOLATES!!!
All you Gong2, Atikah + Atikah + Huda, Luv u guys sooo muach!
Oh yar, back bout that freaky maths paper, I was in the middle of scratching my head lyk mad trying to solve this one haiyoyo sum, then I realized im short of papers, so I wus lyk waving my hand in the air lyk mad, then lyk 10 seconds!!! THEN, the invigi came. HAiyyo!! 10 seconds!! waste of tym. haha! Oh yar.. then I do n do n do.. then I realized, the sheet of papers shes given me, theres writings on it!! YA ALLAH!!!!!! then I wus lyk arghhhh!!! I crumple2 the paper, I throw it on the floor. Actually whenever theres a mistake, I wld like crumple it n throw it under the table. Until one tym I realized what wus the invigi doing down there, then I looked down, he wus actually picking up the PAPERS I threw. Alamak. Sry lah.. but thank u very muach !
Tomoroe going out w my friend Jalan2 Hari Raya. 11 am at Clementi. Haiyyo 1hr and 30 mins journey 4m me hme. hmph. But nvm
Its gonna be fun. Sure one lah.
N below, I upload the wonderful sistaz n Me!!
Luv ya'L so the many many!!
ATIKAH. IDA. ATIKAH SYARAH. HUDA. - Gong2
Ida Mariam ♥
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am
touched-
xoxo
p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (: