<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35092391?origin\x3dhttp://under-herskin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath it all-
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:18:00 PM

Hari Raya, nyce~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Yesterday, 1st Syawal was a very very very very tiring day. I feel like crying all the way. ishk3. It all started on 30th Ramadhan, at 12 am I helped my mother to make some kuih and we finished at ard 2.45 am. So then I went ta sleep, at around 3.30 I felt my legs start itching and I was scratching like mad, I wonder JUST WHAT IS WRONG ?????? I tried to continue sleeping, but i just cant. I scratch scratch scratch till it bleeds. And at around 4.45 I gave up, I woke up and take my wudhuk and checked whats wrong with my bed, and guess what??

There are lots of tiny RED ANTS!!!! and then I got trauma to sleep again. hah!


So I didnt sleep until after dzuhur then we went to my nyai's house. SubhanAllah, it was so big, 3 storeys. She stayed there with her cousins and nieces and nephews since the day my yai passed away. Now it comes to the sad part, I miss my yai sooooo much!!! waaaaaaaaaah!! i miss the smile on his face, his laughter even the look on his eyes. so sad.. so sad.. but its hari Raya, so cheer up Ida!! hmm.. how about let me just summarise what happened yest in each house.

So this is the First House, the best part is : CHOCOLATES!! :D

2nd House, my wak's house : CATS!!! OH DEAR!! you know how I just scared of cats! I wus crossing my legs on thr sofa for like 3 hours with all the cats running and playing under the sofa.. eeeeeeeeee!! and oh yar + CHOCOLATES!

3rd House, my mama (aunt)'s house : Not much there but yarh theres loads and loads and loads of CHOCOLATES! + ice creams. CHOCZ flavour!! and oh yar! I got to play bunga api. heheh..

4th House, my other aunt's house : Guess what, CHOCOLATES again!!

So then, went I got home, I think Im a lil bit sick of chocz now~ errrrrrr...

Hmm.. yesterday was a great ady afterall, I got to meet all my cuzs that I love soo much. the best part is most of them are working now and u know, they're suppose ta give my $ $ $. hehehe..

But no matter what, my mind always come back to.. "Yai, I miss you.."

Ida Mariam ♥

Photobucket
♥ Reading every line i wrote,
understanding every lil meaning behind them,
even if you deny,
i really appreciate that
thanks for the attention
i am

touched-

xoxo

p.s : Entries' time shown are all Singapore time. ayte (:

Gro0ving to ♥



Let's Bring IT Back (:

Listen, ♥



Twittering ♥




Thank Yous♥

Designer : Angeline ♥
Designer : JiaXuan ♥
BlogSkin Acc : %{TheLastKiss.
Base Codes : %Unloved-
Do Not Remove The Credits :D